The NBA's Tony Parker, The ADL & Dieudonné the 'French Farrakhan'By Tingba Muhammad -Guest Columnist- | Last updated: Jan 17, 2014 - 10:12:12 PM
The San Antonio Spurs point guard became the anti-Semitism industry’s latest victim after a 3-year-old photo surfaced of him standing with the Black French humorist Dieudonne M’bala M’bala gesturing in a way that the ADL considers “anti-Semitic.”
The offending gesture, dubbed the quenelle, involves holding one’s arm straight downward while the opposite hand is raised across the shoulder. It originated with the man standing with Parker in the controversial photo, the aforementioned Dieudonne (pronounced DYEU-dun-ay), and according to an Associated Press article, in France “it’s caught on like a dance move.”
Dieudonne’s razor-sharp sarcasm and laser-guided mockery have won him a wide, multicultural following in French society, and at the same time it has upset the very powerful and humorless Jewish power elite. He is to France what political satirists Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert are to America—only smarter, stronger, and bolder. Dieudonne’s gesture has been referred to by Jews as a “reverse Nazi salute,” but in the frenzy to condemn him Black people should be very clear about his true aim and objective.
Dieudonne’s protest is thus not against Jews, but against the absurdity of laws which the Jewish elite have used to stifle the legitimate examination of a history that belongs to all people—not just Jews. Abraham Foxman—who is pressing for the very same Thought Police laws in America— is alarmed that so many of the French people have embraced the quenelle gesture to protest the repressive and anti-intellectual laws and the bullies behind them. That is why Tony Parker—a popular figure among American youth—had to be “put down.”
Dieudonne, who has been called the “French Farrakhan” by his enemies, decries Western society’s overemphasis on the Jewish holocaust to the exclusion of other crimes against humanity, like slavery and racism. This is particularly irksome because Jewish scholars have made the analysis of every aspect of the Black African Holocaust an Olympic sport, actually discounting at their whim the numbers of Black Africans murdered in the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
With the book, The Minister has taken the fight far beyond symbols, gestures, and thought crime laws and into the documented history of Jewish participation in the very “Architecture of White Supremacy.”
In his attack on Tony Parker, Foxman condemned what he called “the dark history related to this gesture, and the painful message it can convey.” Our French-speaking Brothers and Sisters all over Europe, Africa, and the Caribbean would certainly be interested in what the Nation of Islam scholars have uncovered about French Jews and their painful actions in the Black Holocaust:
- A single Jewish family from France namedGradis held a monopoly of the slave trade from the notorious Gorée Island—the Auschwitz of the Black Holocaust. They owned 26 ships and extensive plantations in the French colonies of St. Domingo and Martinique, and they developed a plan to bring 10,000 slaves into Louisiana. These horrific acts were more than any gesture.
- In Haiti, French Jewish plantation owners were the most vicious opponents of the great slave revolt of 1801. They feared that if Blacks won their freedom, they would lose their revenue in sugar, tobacco, and coffee, the products of African slave labor.
- The head of the American Jewish Historical Society, Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael, wrote that in the French colony of Martinique, Jews “frequently dominated” the slave trade. French Jews like the dePas family enslaved 560 Africans on their several plantations. This slave-dealing activity was most certainly more than a gesture.
- Abraham Lincoln fought a civil war against the slaveholders, who were led by their Jewish Secretary of War Judah P. Benjamin. Benjamin obtained an investment of millions of dollars from a French Jewish banker named Emile Erlanger. That money allowed the Southern terrorists to buy the arms and supplies they desperately needed to continue the bloodiest conflict in American history for another full year. Just a gesture?
- The Paris-based Jewish mega-bankerSalomon de Rothschild declared that if he were an American, he would be a “Staunch Slavery Man,” and he urged his family to support the pro-slavery rebels.
- The French Jew Jean Lafitte specialized in smuggling African slaves into places where it had been made illegal. He sold as many as 400 Blacks in a single day. His operation was so extensive that he was said to monopolize Louisiana’s import trade and the commerce of the entire Mississippi Valley. A mere gesture?
- And who will forget the Jewish role in the Algerian War of Independence between 1954 and 1962, which led to that African nation gaining its independence from France? Jewish writer Alfred Memmi’s description, in his most important work The Colonizer and the Colonized, is chilling: “[U]nlike the Moslems, the [Jews] passionately endeavored to identify themselves with the French. To them the West was the paragon of all civilization, all culture.…His [the Jew’s] privileges were laughable, but they were enough to make him proud and to make him hope that he was not part of the mass of Moslems….The Jews bore arms side by side with the French in the streets of Algiers.”
These are examples of the more-than-a-gesture acts of racial treachery of French Jews,
but The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews details the very same more-than-a-gesture acts by the Caucasian Jews of Dutch, Portuguese, British, and Spanish heritage.
The calculated anti-Black behavior of the Jewish people against the freedom aims of the Original Black Man have long ago gone beyond the mere “gestures” they attribute to Tony Parker and his friend Dieudonne M’bala M’bala. Brother Dieudonne has bravely championed this cause for the people of the French-speaking world, striving as he is doing so to live up to his title, the “French Farrakhan.”
And the French people—White and Black—are flocking to his cause. His public appearances are sold out and he has a huge Facebook following of nearly half a million. He has over 217,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, and a couple of his videos have exceeded two million views. So disturbing is Dieudonne’s principled stand that the Jews have pressured the French Interior Minister Manuel Valls to declare that he may ban his live performances as “a threat to public order.” The last thing the Jews want to see is French and American Blacks linking up across the barriers of ocean and language, and recognizing their common historical enemy.
Allah is God. And the ADL now clearly works for Him. Foxman’s bungled attack on an innocent Tony Parker has only given Blacks the opportunity to get acquainted with our courageous Brother across the ocean and learn of the commonality of our struggles, our history, and our enemies—and the unity of our cause.
(Tingba Muhammad is a citizen of the Nation of Islam, whose articles appear in the explosive book DEFENDING FARRAKHAN, Books 1 & 2. Join the conversation online at http://www.noirg.org, and on FaceBook.com/NOIResearch, and Twitter@NOIResearch.)